AUG Student Services
en English
Enquire Home
AUG Student Services logo
en English

Our Services for PR Stay Visa

Student Visa (500)


What is this Visa?

Student Visa allows you to stay in Australia to study full-time in a recognised educational institution.

Who is it for?

Students who meet the requirements

  1. At least 6 years of age
  2. Accepted into an educational institution in Australia
  3. Have health insurance
  4. Organised appropriate welfare if under 18 years old

How long does the Visa last?

Maximum 5 years, followed by which renewal is required.

How much are the fees/costs?

From A$620, depending on additional applicants and costs.

How long does it take? (Processing time)

From 1 month onwards.

We recommend applying as soon as possible.

What can I do with the Visa?

  1. Study a CRICOS registered full-time course in Australia
  2. Eligible family members can accompany you to Australia
  3. Student and family members can only work for a maximum of 40 hours per fortnight when the course is in session, and unlimited hours when the course is out of session

What documents do I need?

Depending on the country and education provider.

Please contact us for details.

For updated information, please click here.

I want to...

Travel to Australia for a Holiday
Apply for Permanent Resident (PR) Visa
Sponsor my Partner to Australia
Apply for Parent Visa

How to...


MARN 0321639, 1680780, 1683189, 1909100
Code of Conduct for registered migration agents