AUG Student Services
en English
Enquire Home
AUG Student Services logo
en English

Our Services for PR Stay Visa

Contributory Aged Parent Visa (864)


What is this Visa?

Contributory Aged Parent Visa allows parents to live in Australia for up to 5 years as a permanent resident.


Parents must

  1. Meet the age requirements
  2. Meet health and character requirements
  3. Meet balance of family test
    Half of the children live permanently in Australia
  4. Have a child with eligible Australia and New Zealand residency

How much are the fees/costs?

From A$47,755, depending on dependents and other costs incurred during application.

What can I do with the Visa?

  1. Visit Australia as many times as you want while the Visa is still valid
  2. Work and Study in Australia
  3. Enrol in Australia’s public health care scheme
  4. Sponsor your family members to come to Australia
  5. Apply for Australian citizenship, if eligible

For updated information, please click here.

I want to...

Travel to Australia for a Holiday
Apply for Permanent Resident (PR) Visa
Sponsor my Partner to Australia
Apply for Parent Visa

How to...


MARN 0321639, 1680780, 1683189, 1909100
Code of Conduct for registered migration agents