AUG Student Services
en English
Enquire Home
AUG Student Services logo
en English

Our Services for PR Stay Visa

Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) Visa (601)


What is this Visa?

ETA lets you visit Australia for specific reasons, except work.

Who is it for?

Tourists who hold an eligible passport issued by specific countries and are outside Australia.

Andorra Austria
Belgium Brunei
Canada Denmark
Finland France
Germany Greece
Hong Kong SAR Iceland
Ireland Italy
Japan Liechtenstein
Luxembourg Malaysia
Malta Monaco
Norway Portugal
Republic of San Marino Singapore
South Korea Spain
Sweden Switzerland
Taiwan (excluding official or diplomatic passports) The Netherlands
United Kingdom – British Citizen United Kingdom – British National (Overseas)
United States of America Vatican City

How long does the Visa last?

It lasts for a year, but you can only stay up to 3 months a visit.

How much are the fees/costs?

Nil, a service fee of A$20.

What can I do with the Visa?

  1. Visit Australia as many times as you want, for up to a year and stay up to 3 months a visit
  2. Study in Australia for up to 3 months
  3. Perform business activities

What documents do I need?

  1. Passport, from a valid country

For updated information, please click here.

I want to...

Travel to Australia for a Holiday
Apply for Permanent Resident (PR) Visa
Sponsor my Partner to Australia
Apply for Parent Visa

How to...


MARN 0321639, 1680780, 1683189, 1909100
Code of Conduct for registered migration agents