AUG Student Services
en English
Enquire Home
AUG Student Services logo
en English

Our Services for PR Stay Visa

Partner (Provisional) Visa (309) and Partner (Migrant) Visa (100)

Partner Visa (820/801)

What is this Visa?

Partner Visa (309 and 100) allows partner or spouse of eligible Australian and New Zealanders to live in Australia.

Who is it for?

Partner or spouse of Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen who is above 18 years old. You must usually be outside Australia when you apply and when the visa is granted.

How long does the Visa last?

The Temporary Partner (Provisional, 309) Visa lasts for 2 years while assessing eligibility for Permanent Partner Visa (100).

How much are the fees/costs?

From A$7,715, depending on dependents and other costs incurred during application.

How long does it take? (Processing time)

Provisional Visa: Up to 20 months

Permanent Visa: Up to 33 months

For updated information, please click here.

I want to...

Travel to Australia for a Holiday
Apply for Permanent Resident (PR) Visa
Sponsor my Partner to Australia
Apply for Parent Visa

How to...


MARN 0321639, 1680780, 1683189, 1909100
Code of Conduct for registered migration agents