These are the UK application deadlines.
- Applications open on September of the preceding year
- Application received before 15th January will be considered equally
- Each applicant can apply up to five UK Universities
Tip: Apply before 15th January to improve your chances of getting the offer letter.
- After 15th January, the application will only be considered pending course availability
- Applications still open until 30th June
- After 30th June, you can no longer apply up to five Universities
- Can only apply for one University at a time, and can only choose from courses with availability
- Application deadline for medicine, veterinary medicine/science and dentistry courses are 15th October the preceding year
- Deadlines are earlier due to the need for longer admission processing, internal interview, and external aptitude tests
Contact your nearest AUG office now, and let’s plan your studies ahead!