AUG Student Services logo

Do I need to prepare translated documents?

Translate My Documents

To speed up your application process, you will need to attach BOTH English (original documents to be translated) and non-English (your original institution documents in your original language).

The translated documents will need to be either:

  • Signed and stamped by your home country’s institution
  • Translated by an official translator

AUG can advise you on the most affordable translation services in various countries.

General Entry Requirements FAQ

Application “How-To”s

English Entry Requirements

Applying to UK Universities

Applying to Australia’s Universities

Applying to USA’s Universities