How to apply for advanced entry/credit exemptions?
Here are some pointers for you:
- Advanced entry application forms must be made via Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS)
- Applicants must then indicate the point of entry (e.g. 2 for Year 2 or 3 for Year 3)
- Preference can be ticked on the general application form
- Students are required to provide full course outlines (course details, assessment type and weightage, study materials etc) of the subjects they would like to assess for exemptions
- Students must also choose and self-match the particular unit(s) of the University which they would like to match with
- For students studying in the articulation program, where an agreement exists between the home country’s University with the Australian University, credit exemptions may already be pre-determined and granted automatically
- Universities do not usually assess exemptions until an offer is issued to the applicant
- Could also commence assessing until after acceptance of offer letter
We can assist you with this process to ensure you get the results as soon as possible.