We constantly provide opportunities to all parties who would like to be part of the AUG family. However, if you have any questions about our job vacancy or volunteering opportunities please feel free to contact us.
You can view career opportunities with AUG Student Services here.
Why should I volunteer? What will I get in return?
There are too many great reasons but we’ll list a few of the main ones:
• You can meet new and interesting like-minded people, from diverse backgrounds and cultures
• Often you’ll have a chance to enjoy the great outdoors
• This will be a good opportunity for you to practice the skills you have learned from university/college/school
• Volunteering for this event will grant you much needed work experience, especially valuable lessons in teamwork, leadership and commitment by work with and mentoring other people
• Also, think about the satisfaction that you will get after successfully helping out your fellow international students
What do I need to become a volunteer for AUG?
Anyone 18 years or over with a Sincere Heart to help others is a must!
How can I volunteer?
If you’re currently in Australia and holding a valid visa with permission to work, you can download the volunteer registration form, fill it and send the completed form to AUG Volunteer Department along with your latest resume.
So what’s next?
Once we’ve received them and entered it in our database, we will send you an email confirming your registration to make a date and time to interview you. During your interview you can tell us about your skills, interests and availability and we’ll find a volunteer role on our database that will work for you.